Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in the search for an AR Specialist for our client located in Lisle, IL. Our client is a well-established organization in the telecommunications industry. They are looking for a skilled AR Specialist to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. This AR Specialist would be responsible for assisting in all areas of the AR process including collection, billing, and cash applications. Since this AR Specialist role is an immediate need, the manager is hiring ASAP for this role. The ideal AR Specialist would be able to interview and then start shortly after.
AR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform collection calls and emails on accounts 30-90 days past due
- Post customer payments received via ACH/Wire, check, cash and credit cards to appropriate accounts
- Create and monitor an AR Aging report within Excel
- Research and resolve misapplied/unapplied, short pays and overpay
- Create and send out invoices to bill customers daily
- Input customer contracts into the system
- Communicate with internal departments such as sales and customer service to resolve discrepancies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting highly preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel-Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s Required
- 3+ years of AR experience
- Strong analytical skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply!