Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Payroll Specialist for our client. This Payroll Specialist will be working part time and expected to work 20-25 hours/week. Additionally, this Payroll Specialist will be working 100% remotely. Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing organization. They are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join them on an open-ended temporary basis for a minimum of 5 months. The ideal Payroll Specialist would be able to interview virtually, and then start shortly after.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process weekly payroll for approximately 450 employees
- Handling the processing for both hourly and salary employees
- Process multistate/international payroll
- Assist with processing tax returns
- Make appropriate payroll adjustments as needed
- Prepare various payroll reports
- Assist with obtaining time sheets
Payroll Specialist Qualifications:
- 3+ years of recent payroll processing experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be able to work fully remote
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!