An industry leading organization is looking for a Regional Credit Manager to join its accounting team. The Regional Credit Manager will oversee the day-to-day activities of collection staff to ensure the timely receipt of accounts receivables and achieving monthly collection targets.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with customers
- Working closely with CFO to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential customers
- Direct interaction with selected customers in resolving receivables delinquencies
- Ownership of detailed credit analysis and reports
- Establishing credit lines and monitoring
- Maintaining credit insurance and strong negotiation skills
- Deduction tracking and reconciliation
- DSO calculations and reporting
- Enforces credit policy and assures adherence to accepted standards.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of credit and collections experience
- 3+ experience with supervising an accounts receivable team required.
- SAP experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work