Our client, a leading manufacturer of consumer products located in the northern suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a IT Business Intelligence Lead to join their organization on a contract to hire or direct hire basis.
The IT Business Intelligence Lead will be an integral part of solution architecture implementations, BI solutions and managing project life cycle for assigned analytics projects across the organization.
- Present insights and recommendations to management to support data-driven decision-making and strategic planning
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and lead the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports
- Manages relationships with multiple business stakeholders, understanding their business drivers and the future direction of the business. Work with business stakeholders and senior management team to identify new areas within the business where the BI solution can be utilized to drive business results
- Related professional IT experience
- Experience in Architecture, Implementation of SAP BW/HANA/BOBJ tools and Power BI.
- Strong experience in database management (database modelling, Integration, data quality)