Our client, a leading producer of consumer products is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to join their organization on Contract to hire
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the development and management of indirect category spend analytics, drive value generation through cost improvement. Identify and implement improvement projects while supporting and managing assigned analytics projects.
- Streamline business processes. Researches and provides information on industry category trends and best practices
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand data and its relationship to business models, processes and controls as well to develop data analysis plans
- Present insights and recommendations to management to support data-driven decision-making and strategic planning
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and lead the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports
- 3+ years of experience in developing/executing sourcing strategies, and best practices.
- Advance experience in managing projects and priorities by collaborating with internal and external resources to be accountable to meet the deliverables within budget and established timelines.
- Strong analytical skills and cost modeling to support overall sourcing decisions.