Our client located in north suburbs of Chicago in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is a 6-month contract position that is remote to start, and eventually on site in Deerfield, IL.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- Actively participate and be an integrated part of SAP S4/HANA transformation from ECC
- Act as an SME for Cost Center accounting (CCA), Product Cost Accounting (CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) modules in SAP.
- Should be able to perform configuration in SAP CO modules (CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-CC, CCA)
- Expert in Material ledger, Account based & Actual costing and FIFO inventory valuation.
- Knowledge of continuous manufacturing costing process.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, un-cover areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Requirements of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- 5+ years of Experience in SAP S/4HANA and ECC 6.0.
- Expert in Cost Center accounting(CCA), Product Cost Accounting(CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Expert in the Material ledger, Transfer pricing and actual costing
- Proven positive results on medium to large-sized projects.
- Excellent oral communication along with strong writing skills to be able to convey messages that have the desired effect.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills.