Our client located in north suburbs of Chicago in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is a 6-month contract position that is remote to start, and eventually on site in Deerfield, IL.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- Actively participate and be an integrated part of SAP S4HANA transformation from ECC.
- Act as a SME in SAP SD/MM (Material Management) module including Inventory management, invoice management and account determination.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and provide serves as an expert in procure to Pay business process, Inventory Management, Intra and Intercompany STO process, Output Management, Material ledger areas during S4/HANA transformation journey.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Requirements of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- 5+ years of Experience in SAP S/4HANA and ECC 6.0.
- Good understanding and knowledge of MM-SD and MM-FI integration points is key
- Expert in Procure to Pay business process, Inventory Management, Intra and Intercompany STO process, and Pricing and Output Management.
- Knowledge of business processes and the manufacturing and/or chemical industry, especially knowledge about fertilizer industry.
- Proven positive results on medium to large-sized projects.
- Excellent oral communication along with strong writing skills to be able to convey messages that have the desired effect.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills.