- Leads the SFDS Group in planning, designing, organizing, implementing new and revised business systems including SAP ERP, CRM, BW, IBP, Internet, Extranet, to support user requirements and company goals.
- Ensures the availability and integrity of systems at a level that is acceptable to the user community and in accordance to industry standards.
- Maintain systems (reference to “systems” includes SAP R/3, BW, CRM and IBP) applications and operations and develop improvements in functionality in collaboration with all levels of the user community,
- Advanced knowledge of SAP’s Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes.
- Ability to manage and provide leadership in the functional design of complex SAP applications
- Experience in a business discipline and at least five years configuration experience with SAP CRM Interaction Center, Sales and Service.