Our client, a heavy haul transportation company, is looking to hire a Senior User Experience Designer to join their team. This will be a 100% remote contract or full-time position. The Senior User Experience Designer will be the sole user designer on the team.
Senior User Experience Designer Responsibilities
- Create intuitive web and mobile experiences and design flows; take a set of incomplete requirements and create consistent user experience across all platforms
- Talk to all parts of the organization – developers, team leads, marketing, sales, support, and customers to create, innovate, test, and iterate on designs
- Contribute to work on web/blog, including ideation, styling, creating graphics, etc.
- Contribute to the updating of brand standards and style guidelines and ensure they are adhered to consistently
- Create mockups, interaction flows, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Use standard tools like Zeplin, Jira, Sketch, InVision, etc, or tell us if you have a better idea
Senior User Experience Designer Requirements
- Must have a portfolio that displays products designed by candidate
- Must reside in the Central or Eastern time zone
- Background in mobile user experience apps for iOS and Android
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 standards and best-practices with the capacity to hand-code web pages from scratch if needed. WordPress Experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of and skill using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)