Our client is looking for an AEM Developer. This client is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises luxury hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. This client has 777 properties in 54 countries. Fortune magazine ranked This company #186 on its list of "America's Best Employers" for 2018. The AEM Developer role is a 6-month contract role located in Chicago, IL.
AEM Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
- Work with functional groups (e.g., project management, network operations, etc.) to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and works with product owners to develop and maintain an enterprise wide, prioritized AEM roadmap in conjunction with the legacy retirement roadmap.
AEM Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or relegated field
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign) and Adobe Social
- Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks.