- Supports functional configuration and enhanced use for the client's Oracle Financials/Costing module
- Configure/support ORACLE Average Costing/Other financial applications
- Create and manage service requests with Oracle support
- Working experience and understanding of Average Costing, COGS, Inventory, WIP modules, BOM, Costing set-up, Costing methods, Accounting knowledge, Financials, etc. is required.
- Experience with the following Oracle functionality is required: Oracle Financials/Oracle Average Costing
- Experience with the SDLC; fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, process mapping, writing functional and technical specifications, design and testing cycles
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus