Our Client located on the Elmhurst, IL is in need of a Grant Coordinator. This candidate will be employed on a temporary basis to start and will convert to a permanent employee after successfully preforming the job for several months. This Grant Coordinator will provide Financial and Administrative advice and support services to program staff and upper management for the agency.
Grant Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Processes the paperwork, vouchers and applications for Grants and Contracts
- Ensures accurate and timely preparations and submissions of grant reimbursement requests
- Financial reporting to and in conjunction with the accounting manager
- Serves as point of contact for grantors from application to final close out of each grant
- Review and post billings to Accounts Receivable system
- Prepare budgets and amendments as required and monitoring grant financial goals monthly and quarterly
Grant Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Grant, Contract, Voucher or Non Profit Accounting experience
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills preferred
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the role please apply now!