A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Auditor to join its team. The Auditor will report to the Director of Internal Audit and will be responsible for leading financial, operational, and SOX based engagements across multiple locations and business units. The organization uses internal audit as a feeder into strategic leadership roles within corporate headquarters and specific business units.
- Plan and execute annual J-SOX compliance audits
- Create and maintain process flow charts and update risk control matrices
- Organize and document work papers and test results
- Review findings with audited entities and develop corrective action plans
- Coordinate testing of IT application controls and IT general controls (update RCM and gather documents for testing)
- Provide written status reports to management
- Report results internally and to parent company
- Coordinate work with parent companies in US and Japan
- Cross train on all headquarters finance areas
- Maintain company policies
- Other projects as assigned
Education and background
- Accounting degree and CPA or CIA.
- Public accounting experience, internal audit, or SOX compliance
- Three to Five years’ experience
- Understand the requirements of and experience with SOX testing.
- Knowledge of internal controls requirements, operational and financial activities.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A detail oriented personality
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Japanese Language skills
- IFRS background a plus