Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an AP Specialist. Our client, is a well-established manufacturing company. They currently are experiencing growth and are looking for an AP Specialist to join their team on a contract to hire basis in Lisle, IL . The AP Specialist would be primarily responsible for processing a high-volume invoice in a 3-way match environment. The AP Specialist will be reporting directly to the AP Manager, and ideally would able to interview and start ASAP.
AP Specialist Responsibilities
- Coding of all Non PO invoices
- Processes 3 way PO matching invoices for timely payments. Routes invoice for approval and processing if required.
- Communicates with inventory and purchasing departments to resolve Pricing and quantity issues for PO invoices.
- Prioritizes invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Communicates with Vendors by phone and e-mail to resolve invoice issues.
- Assists with month-end closing activities – preparing journal entries.
- Assists in Internal and External audit requirements.
- Maintains files and documentation in accordance with the company document retention policy, includes filing invoices, arranges batches for scanning and prepares boxes for off-site storage.
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in AP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups)
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Ability to pick up on new software’s quickly
If you or anyone that you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!