A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Senior Treasury Analyst to join its finance team. The Senior Treasury Analyst will support the cash management and treasury reporting function of the organization.
- Cash reporting and positioning, forecasting, short term liquidity management, ACH/wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account set up, administration and maintenance.
- Enhance and maintain long term and short term cash forecast. Provide actual, forecast and budget variance analysis for short term and long term cash forecast.
- Analyze bank fees and banking relationships to reduce costs and support banking relationships.
- Prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate for ABL and assist with bank audits. Prepare quarterly compliance certificates for management review.
- Prepare lease versus buy analysis, develop options and recommend appropriate financing actions.
- Maintain related documentation to ensure compliance with Treasury Controls. Ensure adequate fraud prevention tools are active on each of the company's bank accounts.
- Partner with A/R, A/P and IT to understand and execute successful bank file transmissions. Evaluate best practices for transmissions. Ensure cash transactions are correctly interfaced to GL and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist Manager of Treasury Reporting and FP&A with developing key inputs into Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow for annual plan. Understand and follow procedures and processes around month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activity.
- Manage preparation of Treasury reporting package/dashboard. Assist with Cash Accounting questions and reconciliation items. Assist with semiannual bank meetings.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of related treasury experience with demonstrated progression
- Experience in FX hedging required
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Large company experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Excellent communication skills