Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Clerk with our exclusive client located in Wheaton, IL. Our client is a well-established manufacturing company in the food industry. They recently have grown and are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a Temporary to Hire basis. This Accounts Payable Clerk’s primary responsibility will be processing a high volume on invoices. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be working alongside a team of 3 other individuals and be reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The ideal candidate would be able to interview and then start shortly after.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
· Process 100-150 AP invoices daily in a 3-way match environment
· Maintains all AP historical records
· Code invoices appropriately
· Communicate with internal departments to resolve issues
· Scan/File invoices electronically into their system
· Other various Ad/Hoc responsibilities as assigned
· 3+ years’ experience of high volume AP invoice processing
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!