Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Bookkeeper with our client located in Mundelein, IL. Our client is a well-established property management company who is continuing to see growth. They are looking for a highly skilled Bookkeeper to join them on a contract to hire basis. This Bookkeeper would be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and is open due to a recent resignation at the company. This is an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a great organization immediately.
- Reconciliation of general ledger balance sheet accounts as assigned
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Supports the reconciliation of inter-company transactions, monthly and annually
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of reports for annual audit
- Support Sr. Accountant/Bookkeeper and GM’s with accounts receivables
- Support, review and manage accounts payable and payroll processes
- Enter invoices and credits after pairing with Purchase Order/Receiving documents
- Balances vendor accounts, calls vendors to handle discrepancies
- Produce and file 1099's at year end
- Prepare, batch and process payroll for bi-weekly staff payrolls (hourly and salaried)
- Assist in maintaining historical records by filing documents within existing system.
- 3+ years of accounting experience is a plus
- Associates or Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Great Plains
- Intermediate Excel skills