A rapidly growing private investment firm is seeking a strong Senior Fund Accountant to join its accounting team. The Senior Fund Accountant will report to the CFO and will be responsible for overseeing the daily accounting of multiple investment funds and investor reporting.
- Review general ledger journal entries
- Assist with liquidity management, including cash transfers between intercompany accounts
- Set up and review wire transfers
- Review the monthly close workbooks
- Compile and review of quarterly external financial reports and year-end financial statements
- Compile and review of quarterly capital account statements
- Calculate capital calls, distributions, and Asset Management Fees
- Review of capital call and distribution letters
- Maintain loan compliance with fund lines of credit
- Complete quarterly investor-level questionnaires
- Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e. partnership agreement
- Act as a resource during the annual audit by providing supporting documentation as requested
- Support CFO with ad hoc financial analysis
- Maintain online Investor Portal
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Prior experience in Public Accounting highly preferred.
- 4+ years of related accounting experience with demonstrated stability.
- CPA or CPA tracking preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.