Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in the search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our exclusive client located in The Loop. This Accounts Receivable Specialist will be assisting in monthly account reviews with the Accounts Receivable Manager. Our client is in the distribution industry and has experience growth throughout the past year. Since this Accounts Receivable Specialist role is an immediate need, the manager is hiring ASAP for this role and will be starting on a contract-to-hire basis. The ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will be able to interview immediately.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily application of cash and credit receipts
- Identifying, researching, and resolving discrepancies and disputed customer balances
- Perform collection calls and emails on past due accounts
- Processing credit/debit notes
- Assist AR Manager with approve expense/deductions racking for customer trade claims
- Monthly receivables management reporting (i.e. customer DSO calculation and aging analysis)
- Assist with annual audit of receivables
- Preparing manual deposit slips
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience performing AR responsibilities
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply!