Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Retirement, Healthcare, Paid Holiday, PTO, etc.
Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for a Senior Accountant for our client located in Fort Lauderdale. The Senior Accountant would report to the CFO and will be responsible for overseeing the AP and AR specialist, and ad-hoc projects as requested. The ideal candidate will be able to interview for the Senior Accountant position as soon as possible.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Create accurate, timely, and descriptive client invoices
- Track status of project estimates
- Provide cost to date analysis
- Prepare monthly client reports, including retainer reconciliations, budget to actual, AR reporting, and client-specific reports
- Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.g. revenue accruals, utilization)
- Conversant with the financial requirements of client contracts, and ensures compliance on a day to day basis
- Review job costs on a regular basis, trace and resolve any errors
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Experience with financial reporting systems
- Strong communication and organization skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested please apply ASAP!