Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location - Coral Springs, FL
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401k
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for an Accounts Receivable Clerk located in the Pompano Beach, FL area.
The client has been experiencing a great deal of growth. This Accounts Receivable Clerk position has been created to help with the extra work. The primary focus will be on collecting on past due accounts, as well as, resolve any payment issues. This position is on a temporary to hire basis and after successfully completing the temporary period, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be considered for the permanent position. The ideal candidate will be able to interview as soon as possible and begin work soon after.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Make collection calls and send emails for customer and B2B payments of past due invoices
- Identify and resolve all short payments, deductions, and over-payments clearly documenting all details and forward paperwork to the correct department for resolution assistance
- Track short payments to enable thorough and timely follow up to expedite resolution
- Arrange re-payment of short payments or request credit memos.
- Posting of all payments received
- Issue Daily Cash Balancing Report
- Perform special projects as needed
Accounts Receivable Clerk Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: “intermediate” to “advanced” excel skills preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and organizational skills
If you or anyone you know are qualified and interested, please apply!