Our client in the supply chain industry is seeking a Helpdesk Technician. This person will provide technical assistance and support with computer systems, hardware, software, and networking. The Helpdesk Technician is a 6-month contract to hire position located in the west suburbs of Chicago.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware across the corporate office and multiple regional warehouses.
- Respond to queries in-person/over the phone via remote desktop tools.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support and triage of support tickets.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Manage relationships with 3rd Party Support Providers.
- Managed Print Services
- Security Training
- Assist supervisor with maintenance, support, and improvements in core infrastructure.
- Self and Cloud hosted server environment
- IP & Mobile Telephony
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a help desk role.
- Office 365 and Azure experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter.