Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking an SAP Systems Analyst. This role will implement and develop business processes and support the organization's functions and goals. The SAP Systems Analyst is a direct-hire role located in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Design, plan, and develop launches/support the processes.
- Conduct decisions regarding the planning, organization, and scheduling of processes.
- Analyze warehouse business and work with process owners on process improvements.
- Implement and enhance organization process changes in SAP by developing, planning, and mapping.
- Develop and update materials such as trainings, guidelines, and instructions for new business processes.
- Communicate with third-party vendors.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Hands-on experience in SAP SD and FI modules.
- Knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision and have strong problem-solving skills.