Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Deductions Analyst, for our client located in Lisle, IL. This manufacturing company is a well-established organization, and they are looking to add an eager team player. This would be a great opportunity for a Deductions Analyst to grow within the company. They are looking for a Deduction Analyst to join their team on an open-ended temporary basis, and the ideal candidate would be able to interview immediately and start shortly after.
Deductions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identifying, researching, and resolving discrepancies and disputed customer balances
- Identifying, researching, and resolving, customer deductions
- Entering contracts, clearing deductions
- Assist in the resolution of open or invalid chargebacks
- Processing credit/debit notes
- Assist AR Manager with approving expense/deductions racking for customer trade claims
- Assisting with annual audit of receivables
Deductions Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Deductions experience
- Large ERP system knowledge is preferred, can be able to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly with a broad cross section of departments in uncovering and resolving problems
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the Deduction Analyst role, please apply immediately!