Are you a tax professional seeking a new role? Our client, an industry leader in Chicago has need for an upcoming project up to 6 months in length. The Senior Tax Consultant will have corporate tax filing across multiple states and federal tax provision experience in addition to advanced Microsoft Excel skills working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. Does this describe you and your next ideal role? Please apply today!
SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience preparing 1040, 1065, and 1020 returns across multiple states and business entities in a corporate setting.
- Preparing all filings for review by the Tax Manager
SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA/MBA in Tax certification is preferred
- ProSystems FX or One Source Systems experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, research and communication skills
- 5+ years’ relateable experience
- Advanced technical experience to work autonomously with little guidance
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!