Our client, located in Chicago, is looking for a FP&A Senior Manager/Director Consultant to manage all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, reporting and strategic analytics for a 6-9-month project. The FP&A Manager Consultant is a highly visible position within the organization leading the consolidation efforts of several entities and light M&A activity in terms of scenario modeling. The ideal candidate will have superior advanced financial modeling experience as well as strategic vision and provide insights and recommendations.
FP&A MANAGER CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare the consolidated forecast for comparative p/L variance analyses considering company goals/strategy and financial standing.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports and presentations on financial status, opportunities, and risks.
- Deliver timely, accurate and effective analyses and reporting of financial KPI Metrics.
- Conduct benchmarking, pro forma p/L, as well as financial scenario modeling for multiple methods/strategies for various stakeholders as well as senior leadership.
- Oversee the data mining of very large volumes of sales information, cost of goods sold and various product types to help summarize profitability and performance.
- Assist the Finance Director with analytical review of company’s product mix and assess profitability levels.
- Ad hoc finance projects including assisting with a CMP tool implementation to help pull financial data into standardized cubes/reports.
- Potentially assist with a larger ERP implementation later next year.
FP&A MANAGER CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- MBA a plus
- 5-10 years relatable experience
- Strong manager experience as a FPA Director in a large organization
- Power user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience in a fast-paced FP&A space
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Independent worker – must have a drive to achieve solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!