Our client in the packaging industry is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst. This role will be responsible for providing support and maintenance responsibilities for modules implemented by the organization. The Financial Systems Analyst is a contract-to-hire role located in Elgin, IL.
- Manage and monitor all configuration changes within the Oracle application.
- Plan for release upgrades by reviewing quarterly release notes and develop impact analysis.
- Plan and execute for regression testing of the application quarterly with business process owners.
- Consider when to take in optional features of quarterly updates, as well as researching new features delivered via the upgrade and assessing business fit.
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions and translate findings into clearly defined business requirements.
- Participate in system integration testing and user acceptance testing with business users to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Manage the impact of transaction changes and their effects across all business segments and locations involved.
- Develop validation test plans, user and system procedures, and training materials for customizations, upgrades, and patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems related fields.
- 5-8 years’ experience working with major ERP application(s), specifically financials and procurement.
- Familiarity or experience with Oracle Cloud (fusion) products preferred.
- Experience in executing database queries and reporting results to users in a variety of formats.
- Experience with software end-to-end testing and in conducting/developing analytical reporting.
- Strong business process knowledge preferred (Specifically Procure to Pay, Invoice to Cash, and Record to Report).
- Experience working for a manufacturing company preferred.