Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Follow up related to completed inspection and/or service.
- Receiving paperwork and preparing customer billings.
- Follow up related to required paperwork from vendor/contractors to ensure customer billings are completed.
- Collections calls and follow up with customers by email
- Resolving issues related to payments by clients such as rejection or deduction analysis.
- Communicating with clients, or others to coordinate revisions or adjustments for billings/re-submission.
- Fielding questions from clients, account managers and Billing Department, and others.
- Meeting all requirements relative to client billings including specific customer guidelines, procedures, and deadlines.
- Inspection report audit and service follow up coordination.
- Preparing special documents as required by clients or managers.
- Construction experience is a must have
- Excel, vlookups & pivot tables are nice to have, not required
- System: Vista Viewpoint preferred
- Experience: ideally 2 years or more
- Intangibles: Someone who is looking for a challenge and willing to learn and grow with the Company. Open mindset and must be able to work well with others. Small group, but as they grow, could be more opportunities for advancement
- Excellent communication skills as they’ll be working with Project Managers and other internal colleagues and departments