Brilliant Financial Staffing- Arlington Heights, Illinois
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401k
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
Our client in the Arlington Heights, Illinois area is searching for a Data Entry professional to join an innovative, close-knit organization to audit invoices, assist the accounting department with data entry, research discrepancies, and maintain the accounting database.
Data Entry Responsibilities:
- Assist accounting team with data entry and organization.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies, filing documents.
- Matching, Coding and Batching invoices.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer, processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
Data Entry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of related professional experience.
- Background in auditing invoices against purchase orders.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
If you or anyone you know are qualified and interested, please apply!