Brilliant Financial Staffing- Schiller Park, Illinois
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401k
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
A growing, dynamic organization in the Schiller Park, Illinois area is seeking a strong Financial Analyst to join its corporate finance team. The Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis for a specified region/business unit of the organization.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of the annual budget, long term operating plan, and monthly/quarterly forecasts for an assigned region/business unit.
- Analyze financial variances against budget, forecast, and prior actual performance.
- Prepare financial reporting package for senior management encompassing financial statements, analysis reports, and KPI dashboards.
- Assist in monthly, yearly, and quarterly close activities, including the preparation of financial statements.
- Identify and implement process improvements within the responsibilities and functionality of the group.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned.
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of related accounting and finance experience with demonstrated progression.
- Real estate/investment industry experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including macros, Vlookup & pivot tables.
- Large company experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you or anyone you know are qualified and interested, please apply!