Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for a Junior Accountant for our client located near Naperville, IL. This client is in the distribution and manufacturing industry. Due to growth and promotion within the accounting group, the ideal Junior Accountant would be able to join the company as soon as possible. This position reports to the Controller and will be responsible for bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and accounts receivable journal entries. The ideal candidate will be able to interview for the Junior Accountant position as soon as possible.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
· Handle Accounts Receivable reporting
· Track status of project estimates
· Provide cost to date analysis
· Prepare monthly client reports, including retainer reconciliations, budget to actuals, AR reporting, and client-specific reports
· Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.g. revenue accruals, utilization)
· Conversant with the financial requirements of client contracts, and ensures compliance on a day to day basis
· Perform bank and account reconciliations
Junior Accountant Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Intermediate Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables)
· Experience with financial reporting systems
· Strong communication and organization skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested please apply ASAP!