Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for a Sr SAP Business Analyst. This person will work on multiple implementations and improvement projects with our clients. The SAP Business Analyst is a contract-to-hire role located in Northbrook, IL.
- Design, develop, and deliver enhancements in the form of specific mini-projects and change requests in the SAP WM / IM and 3PL integration areas.
- Defining and supervising WM/IM SAP testing cycles, and training material preparation.
- Leading Cut-over planning and execution for the WM/IM area and providing initial high-attention post-live support.
- Hand-over of SAP WM/IM design to application support team post project.
- Aid the Application Support team in the resolution of complex support calls escalated by them.
- Debugging ABAP code and working with SAP enhancement points around user exits, custom routines, forms, and interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Supply chain, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in hands-on configuration and development roles within SAP WM and IM modules.
- Experience in a WM/IM lead role in at least three full-cycle implementations.
- Experience working with SAP PI integration platform.
- SAP Certified in WM module for ERP 6.0.