Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for a Data Center Engineer. The Data Center Engineer is a direct-hire role located in Oak Brook, IL.
- Work with managed services support teams to transition knowledge and participate in the continued development of operational efficiencies.
- Ability to communicate and work closely as a team with Project Management, NOC Analyst, Account Executives, and Practice Leads to service the client’s needs.
- Capacity to follow documented procedures, ensuring compliance with customer requirements, testing, and change control procedures.
- Strong documentation skills, knowledge of Visio, and the ability to create detailed customer diagrams and documentation to drive the efficiency of operations.
- Managing a ticket queue, working on multiple projects and issues at once, while providing regular updates to customers and project managers/NOC Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of work experience in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience with configuration, troubleshooting, and administration in Virtualization (VMware, vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server.
- Experience with servers like Cisco USC- B/C and HP ProLiant BL/DL.
- Working knowledge of Azure and AWS Cloud Technologies and proficient with Microsoft Office 365.