Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for a Desktop Support Representative. This person will effectively work towards customer requests in timely manner documenting all the issues from the customer side. The Desktop Support Representative is a 6-month contract role located in Greater Chicago Area, IL
- The desktop support role will be responsible for building and installing PCs, phone systems, and wireless networks related to desktop infrastructure.
- They will aid and guide colleagues regarding anything technical.
- Ability to transfer user data.
- Effectively works customer requests in a timely manner, documenting all support center calls appropriately while following the issue tracking process including.
- Initial assessment, triage, research/recording of issues, proper escalation/assignment of issues and follow through to resolution/closure of issues.
- Bachelors degree and certifications are preferred.
- Ability to plan and accomplish tasks, lead junior resources and report to the manager.
- Working to ensure a positive user experience during our Windows 10 migration from Windows 7.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations.
- Conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components and configurations.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.