Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for a Business Analyst. In this role analyst interacts with the client’s stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements. The Business Analyst is a 6-month contract role located in Chicago, IL.
- Assist in project design, development, testing and implementation activities.
- Understand project requirements and write business documentation for the project team.
- Support business functional areas with discovery and development of user stories.
- Assist with development of business test scripts and conduct & execution of unit, SIT, & UAT testing.
- Assist with development of training material and conduct of Oracle Cloud training to business users.
- Assist in business risk & issue assessment and associated mitigation & timely resolution activities.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, when applicable. Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- 7+ years’ experience with Oracle Cloud Supply Chain, Inventory and Inventory Management apps
- 7+ years’ experience with full project implementation life cycle (AIM, OUM, etc.).
- High degree of proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, JIRA, SharePoint.
- Relevant retail industry experience.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentations) and inter-personal skills.