Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Project Accountant with our client in the Construction industry. Our client is a well-established organization located in Vernon Hills, IL that is currently looking for a highly skilled Project Accountant to handle a special project for their organization. This Project Accountant would be hired on a consulting basis for 6 to 12 months. This Project Accountant will be largely responsible for maintaining and creating the billing for one of their largest construction projects. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience in the construction industry and would ideally be able to start ASAP.
Project Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain project-related records, contracts, change orders, expenses, and supplier invoices
- Review of subcontractor bills and claims
- Help document claims and document cost changes
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
- Experience in the construction industry required
- Ability to manipulate pivot tables and v-look ups within Excel required
- Strong attention to detail
If you or anybody that you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!