Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Accountant. Our client, located in Northbrook IL, is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team on a long term Temporary basis lasting 6+ months. Our client is in the manufacturing industry and they are a billion dollar organization. The Accounts Payable Accountant would be responsible for researching and resolving escalated issues, tracking down approvals, and process invoices in a 3 way match environment. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a large well known organization. The Accounts Payable Accountant will be reporting directly to the Controller and ideally would be able to interview and start ASAP.
Accounts Payable Accountant Responsibilities
- Process approximately 100 invoices on a weekly basis
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Code invoices appropriately
- Communicate with vendors on a daily basis in order to resolve issues
- Reach out to internal departments to track down approvals
- Process employee expense reports
- Assist in 1099 processing
- File AP invoices electronically
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of recent experience in AP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pick up on new software’s quickly
If you or anyone that you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!