Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Staff Accountant in Lake Forest IL. Our client is in the professional services industry, and they are in need of a highly motivated Staff Accountant to join their team immediately. Our client has experienced tremendous growth throughout the last year, and they are looking to bring on an ambitious Staff Accountant who is looking to grow with them. This Staff Accountant will be hired on a temporary to permanent basis and will be working with a team of 2 individuals in the accounting department and be reporting to the Controller.
Staff Accountant Role and Responsibilities:
· Maintain General Ledger Accounts
· Process and record Accounts Payable transactions
· Perform Bank and Account Reconciliations
· Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
· Assist in the month/year end close
· Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports
· Special Projects as needed
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
· 3+ years of accounting experience
· Bachelors Degree is preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!