Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a temporary to hire Accounting Clerk. Our client located in Schaumburg IL is looking to add a hardworking and passionate individual onto their team. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for performing accounts payable and receivable functions; as well as performing special duties as needed. The Accounting Clerk would work alongside a payroll specialist and a staff accountant and report directly into the Controller. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to begin immediately.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
• Processing of accounts payable, receivable, shipping and receiving
• Order receipt, entry, customer service, mail processing and distribution
• Create invoices and send to vendors
• Filing and record-keeping
• Assess financial and accounting processes to identify inefficiencies, create solutions and implement changes to processes
• Other duties as assigned as needed
Accounting Clerk Qualifications:
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Able to respond quickly to changing demands and processes updated information
• Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Strong Excel skills preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply immediately!