Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged by a client of ours in the Distribution Industry that is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their team, located in Mundelein, IL. The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for the monthly billing using in house billing systems. Our client strongly prefers someone with industry related experience for this opportunity; however, those with other industry related professions will be considered. Those who are looking to develop and grow within a company are encouraged to apply for this role. This position will be starting as soon as possible as the manager has opted to begin this role on a contract to hire basis.
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating monthly billing
- Assisting new enrollments set up payments either in a lump sum, or through an installment plan
- Perform follow up on any non-payments
- Applying cash when alerted by the system of the incoming payment through lockbox, ACH, and wire transfers
- Check and apply payments after receipt is received
- Review breakdowns of payment/revenue such as fees, tuition, after/before care, extracurricular etc.
- Communicate with sales department to assist with creating purchase orders
Billing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Must be a ‘forward thinker’
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of similar job experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel experience (pivot tables, v look ups)
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
If you are interested, please apply right away!