A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Securitization Analyst to join its corporate finance team. The Securitization Analyst will report to into treasury and will be responsible for data analysis around investment vehicles and asset backed securities.
- Prepare monthly asset-backed securities reports to be distributed to investors and conduit lenders; prepare monthly reconciliations, and research reconciling items as needed. Ensure the securitization programs, including reporting, are accurately managed and in compliance with governing documents.
- Maintain key securitization program data and assure data integrity
- Assist in preparing for and executing new securitization transactions and conduit fundings, which include creating schedules and interacting with outside parties.
- Assist in the preparation of internal weekly/monthly securitization reports.
- Manage regulatory report filings.
- Support the development of securitization estimates, projections and models.
- Conduct testing of securitization reporting systems and loan management system enhancements. Create and maintain testing calendars. Create and, as necessary, update test scripts that capture the entire testing process. Develop a thorough understanding of how standard transactions appear within system reports and test the accuracy of these reports. Investigate exceptions to anticipated results. Collaborate with all members of the testing team to troubleshoot exceptions and resume testing in a timely manner. Craft detailed workpapers to support test results.
- Identify process improvement opportunities with respect to securitization operations and work with others to implement appropriate changes.
- Maintain relationships with individuals throughout the Company to share data effectively, to keep abreast of process changes and, if applicable, to incorporate such changes into securitization operations.
- Assist in various projects and perform other duties as required.
- Protect employee, customer and corporate information. Follow established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access controls designed for business purposes. Adhere to strict guidelines surrounding company-proprietary information (including, but not limited to, customer information) and do not transfer or transport such in.formation outside of the company.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of (and complies with) current applicable banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3 years of progressive financial or data analysis experience
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient written and communication skills
- Aptitude for analyzing and manipulating data