Our non-profit client located on the North side of the city is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This organization provides care and services for the elderly and has been in business for over 45 years. The Staff Accountant role would be responsible for month-end tasks and account reconciliations and would report directly to the Corporate Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and enters assigned monthly standard and adjusting journal entries.
- Analyzes and documents actual revenue / expense to budget variances.
- Performs general ledger account reconciliation and analysis.
- Assists in the annual independent audit process.
- Performing other tasks within the accounting department as assigned
- Ability to work with various computer software systems - Financial Edge and OneSite Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent accounting experience required
- Minimum 1+ years general accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- OneSite experience highly preferred
- General ledger account reconciliation experience
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply immediately.