Our client is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer. This person will work with the ABAP development team located at the corporate headquarters. Our client has grown to become the largest metal manufacturer in North America. The SAP ABAP Developer is a direct hire role, located in Chicago, IL.
- Evaluate, interpret and understand Functional specifications for highly complex custom development.
- Construct Technical Specification for a solution design which will meet or exceed the functional requirements
- Develop (code) the design as described in the Technical Specification
- Conduct Technical Unit Testing of the developed objects/solution and provide full life cycle documentation
- Support / maintain the SAP productive systems and debug system issues
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of ABAP experience in SAP ECC.
- Experience in all types of ABAP development (reports, enhancements, interfaces, function modules and module pool)
- Experience working with BADI's, enhancement points, BAPIs, IDOCs, and Web services.
- Experience working with SAP Fiori