A dynamic CPA firm is seeking a strong Senior Audit Associate to join its team. The Senior Audit Associate will work closely with managers and partners on diverse client assignments and will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day efforts of the audit, including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up in accordance with professional guidelines.
- Help prepare audit workpapers and trial balances for client audit engagements.
- Correctly perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients’ needs and the firm’s risk
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2+ years' audit experience required. Prior public accounting experience required.
- CPA preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented; strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and interpersonal skills; solid team player