Our client, a fast growing business and emerging leader in their industry, has an immediate need on the team for a Consolidations Manager Consultant to assist with a system implementation on an interim basis for a 4-6+ month engagement. The consultant would review legacy entities and eliminating entries to ensure they are being processed properly and tie out to appropriate supporting documents. Additionally, the Consolidations Manager Consultant would work together with the CFO and Controller to ensure they have the proper supporting documentation and are prepared to respond to inquiries during their audit. This is an ideal role for someone who has a strong systems and consolidations background, as well as the ability to present to the executive management team.
CONSOLIDATIONS MANAGER Consultant RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual internal consolidated financial statements and lead month-end reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Consolidate all intercompany transactions within the g/L systems.
- Prepare monthly supporting schedules for the financial statements including investment rollforwards, bank and other reconciliations.
CONSOLIDATIONS MANAGER Consultant REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Public Accounting & CPA certification is preferred
- 7+ years in corporate accounting and practical experience or 4+ years public accounting
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Strong understanding and demonstrated application of US GAAP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including modeling
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!