A large professional services organization is seeking an Invoice/Collections Analyst to join their team. The Invoice/Collections Analyst will assist with the collection of overdue debt across all entities, encouraging cash collections and reducing the possibility of bad debt as well as escalating any problematic accounts where necessary.
- Take ownership of the billing process from extracting the data from the CRM system, creating new customer accounts in the system when needed, importing the data, and validating the billing information that has been input is correctly.
- Addressing billing queries from internal/external customers.
- Processing credit card payments submitted through the CRM and the posting of these payments onto customer accounts.
- Assist with the cash receipting / bank recs in the absence of our other collections assistant.
- Investigate any unallocated cash receipts.
- 3+ years experience in credit, collections, and billing.
- Good understanding of basic accounting with some exposure to journals.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills - able to interact with people at all levels.