Our client, a global tech and engineering leader is looking for a Rockstar as a Financial Inventory Manager Consultant in the areas of managing and reconciling fixed assets.The Financial Inventory Manager Consultant will be work with the general accounting and revenue teams to ensure all fixed assets are accounted for, depreciated, added and disposed of in accordance with US GAAP. Does this describe you as a potential candidate? Are you the wizard manager who can snuff out a missing asset? Please apply!
- Manage the fixed assets in accordance with the ASC 842 leasing standard that will work closely with the operation to review any discrepancies, record new assets, full depreciation schedules, roll forward journal entries and reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Review and prepare (when needed) month-end close tasks including journal entries and reconciling fixed assets, accruals, intercompany entries, etc.
- Assist accounts payable and operations to resolve any issues with invoices, purchase orders and requisitions.
- Lead the review and execute the ongoing fixed asset cleanup project after ERP system conversion completed last year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public Accounting & CPA certification is preferred
- 5+ years in corporate accounting and practical experience and/or 4+ years public accounting
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Strong understanding and demonstrated application of US GAAP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including modeling
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!