Our Client, a prestigious well-known hospital in the Chicagoland area is seeking a strong Senior Property Accountant Consultant who is meticulously motivated to be a self-starter for a 3-4-month engagement. The Senior Property Accountant Consultant will have a vital role in providing support of financial statement preparation across multiple business entities in addition to analytical feedback. Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!y and annual financial analytics for proposed lease deals presenting alternative scenarios to support leasing recommendations and decisions.
- Review accrued balances in the general ledger and tenant ledgers to make appropriate adjusting entries in a timely fashion in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepares financial analyses and pro-forma support for potential acquisition and disposition opportunities.
- Oversees monthly financial reporting process to track performance of NOI, AR (aging reports), and tenant performance (sales report with margin).
- Provides oversight for the ASC 842 leasing accounting standards with implementation for on-going program management.
- Assist in the preparation of all financial statements and any ad hoc reporting.
- Review the monthly financial package for each property within the portfolio.
- Manages all aspects of Real Estate tax processing including tracking, escrow forecasting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA/MBA certification is preferred
- 5+ years in corporate accounting and practical experience or 3+ years in Real Estate accounting field
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Proven customer service orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills (charting and mathematical elements)
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Accounting Manager
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!