Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Elgin, IL. Our client is a leading manufacturer of board games including strategic games, party games, and children’s games. The client has been experiencing a great deal of growth and needs the Accounts Receivable Specialist position to focus on researching deductions, inputting invoices, and resolving past due accounts. This position is on a temporary basis, but the ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist could be considered for the permanent role after successfully completing the temporary period. The ideal candidate will be able to interview as soon as possible and begin work soon after.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
• Make collection calls for customer payment of past due invoices
• Identify and resolve all short payments, deductions, and overpayments clearly documenting all details and forward paperwork to the correct department for resolution assistance
• Create credit memos
• Obtain proof of delivery/bill of lading
• Apply cash, checks, and wire transfers
• Perform special projects as needed
Accounts Receivable Specialist Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with Great Plains is highly preferred
• Strong analytical abilities and organizational skills
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!