Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our client located in the North suburbs near Des Plaines, IL. Our client is a revolutionary contributor in the manufacturing industry and looks for individuals who can think outside of the box and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment. They have since diversified, becoming an industry leader through growth and acquisitions. This company believes in promoting within, and the reason for the current Accounts Payable opening is due to an internal promotion. The opportunity begins on a contract basis, but the ideal candidate will be considered for the permanent opening if they are satisfactorily fulfilling the duties of the role.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, rectify & process all accounts payable transactions via three-way match
- Processing roughly 300-400 invoices weekly
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Act as liaison between Corporate and business unit accounting departments
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Answer all vendor inquiries (via phone or Outlook)
- Assist in monthly closings
Accounts Payable Qualifications:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience processing via 3-way match required
- Large ERP system experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply immediately.